Design, approval, construction and maintenance of road gardens, community gardens
I am passionate about urban farming and supporting people wishing to farm in the city.
I put urban farms on roads, parks, walls, roofs and fences.
Services I offer are:
- Any council or other approvals
- Build, plant and make road gardens and roof gardens self-irrigating plumbing to save energy and water bills – I specialise in using rainwater whether for unit or warehouse roofs, roads and parks
- Training – how to prune, manage pests, cut down your maintenance
- Seed saving
- Bee keeping
- How to reduce your costs over time
- Free, no obligation on site visit
- Introduction to produces, services, nurseries, others in the food chain.
Just email me – see -
To request help with drawings, specifications, approvals and project management for building productive, edible landscapes on roads simply fill in the following form and send it to me directly on-line, or print it out and send it to me by fax or mail.